ENTRIES TO WIN ARE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INVITED TO THE CAMPAIGN THAT MAKE A DONATION TO ECORISE. A DOLLAR AMOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including DC, who are 18 years of age or older and their referrals. Employees of EcoRise (“Sponsor”), and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) regardless of where they live and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are eligible to participate in this Promotion. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Promotion. Although this Promotion open to citizens of any country, the Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on November 25, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 31, 2019 (“Promotional Period”). Participants may enter by visiting the Sponsor’s donation campaign page, and submitting a donation which will redirect to the sign up page at https://ecorise.org/resilient-youth-submitted/. You must submit the information in all required fields (first name and valid email address).
- “ENTRY FEE”: The entry fee required to participate in the Promotion will be the participant’s choice of donation amount submitted to EcoRise. Only entries received online, in accordance with these Official Rules, will be accepted. No other forms of entry – fax, email, regular mail, phone or other will be accepted.
- HOW DO I WIN? Potential Grand Prize winners will be the one (1) participant who submitted the greatest number of valid friend referrals received by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period. Potential Second Place winners will be the one (1) participant who submitted the next greatest number of valid friend referrals received by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period. To earn credit for a valid friend referral, share your unique link provided in the email you receive. You will earn a referral credit for each friend who uses your link and submits a donation and valid information in all required fields. The number of valid friend referrals received by the Sponsor at different times during the Promotion Period will be periodically shared in a ranked “leaderboard” format with participants via email, but your information will remain private. Three attempts to contact potential Grand Prize, and Second Place winners by express mail and/or telephone or e-mail at the postal address/phone number/e-mail address provided with entry will be made. Actual means of notification to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If a potential Grand Prize or Second Place winner is unable to be reached within five (5) days of the third contact attempt, or refuses to accept the prize, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor and any Sponsor designees whose decisions shall be binding and final in all matters. Entries that are incomplete or non-compliant with these Official Rules will be void. Automated or robotic entries will be blocked and are also void. Participants can opt out of receiving Sponsor’s email at any time, which will not affect your entry into this Promotion. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, but each entry must be received during the Promotion Period and accompanied by the submission of an additional donation to EcoRise and a different valid email address. Proof of submitting an entry will be deemed by Sponsor.
- WHAT CAN I WIN?: One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) Second Place Prize, one (1) Third Place Prize. The one (1) participant who refers the most confirmed friends will receive one (1) carbon credit. The one (1) participant who refers the next most confirmed friends will receive (1) gift card of your choice to a restaurant for a dinner for two. The one (1) participant who refers the next most confirmed friends will receive one (1) EcoRise t-shirt. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the grand prize will not exceed $100.00; approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the second prize will not exceed $100.00; and approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the third and fourth prizes are $150/each. Total ARV of all prizes will not exceed $450.00. Taxes, if any, are each winner’s responsibility. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. Sponsor’s determinations regarding the awarding of prizes are final. No prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are non-transferable. The total number of prizes will not exceed the number of prizes set forth above. All prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. A participant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Promotion should so indicate, unless and until participant’s eligibility has been verified and participant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept any other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entries that occur after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
- ENTRY ERRORS/NO RETURN OF ENTRIES: Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates or any of the promotional partners of each (individually and collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, damaged, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
- GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, the prize may be awarded to those ten (10) participants who have referred the most verifiable friends as of the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. Caution: any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- DISPUTES/ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. Participants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Texas, in the City of Dallas, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- CANCELLATION: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend and/or terminate the Promotion in whole or in part (including determining that the Promotion is void in one or more individual states) at any time during the Promotion for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, in the event that the Promotion is illegal in any state, not capable of running as planned, or if there is, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, impairment, corruption or interruption of the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Promotion, for reasons associated with any of the technical problems, tampering, unauthorized human or non-human intervention, fraud, or other disabling causes. In the event of Promotion cancellation, (a) judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, void any entries submitted fraudulently, and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of such action. Should the Promotion be terminated or modified prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted online, and (b) Sponsor shall not have any further liability with respect thereto.
- RULES/WINNER INFORMATION: Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the Official Rules, Website pages, or other materials associated with the Promotion. A list of winners will be announced on EcoRise social media channels and in the EcoRise Monthly Newsletter in January following the verification of all winners and the awarding of prizes. For additional winners’ information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope to be received within 90 days of the Promotion Period end date, to “Refer a Friend” Contest, Attn: 1023 Springdale Rd., Bldg.1 Suite J Austin, Texas 78721
- SPONSOR: EcoRise, LLC 1023 Springdale Rd., Bldg.1 Suite J Austin, Texas 78721. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time and, in its sole discretion, substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2019 EcoRise. All rights reserved. Promotion participants are hereby authorized to copy or download these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the participant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.